PT Kusuma Megahperdana is focused on building strong customer-based relationships and customized corporate and personal needs, ultimately achieving extraordinary company growth and customer satisfaction.
TO BECOME THE BEST ONE-STOP-SHOP PARTNER FOR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AND BEYOND, CURATING ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE
- TO PROVIDE PRODUCT CONSULTATION AND UNDERSTAND CLIENT NEEDS, ENSURING TRENDINESS WHILE MAINTAINING PRODUCT QUALITY AND SPEEDINESS
- TO STRIVE AND CREATE VALUE FOR EXISTING AND NEW CLIENTS THROUGH PRODUCT R&D AND COMPETITIVE PRICING.
- TO IMPROVE AND GROW BUSINESS PROCESSES THROUGH STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS WITH OUR BACK-END VENDORS.
The main commissioner
Indonesian citizen, 63 years old, born in Jakarta on 28 August 1960. Served as President Commissioner of the Company from 1991 – present and has a term of office of up to 5 (five) years.
• 1978 – 1982 : University of Southern California – Business Management
• 1975 – 1978 : La Salle College Hong Kong (SMA)
• 1972 – 1975 : La Salle College Hong Kong (SMP)
• 1969 – 1972 : La Salle Primary Hong Kong (SD)
Indonesian citizen, 57 years old, born in Magelang on 7 September 1965. Served as Company Commissioner from 2023 – present and has a term of office of up to 5 (five) years.
• 1984 – 1988 : Atma Jaya University Yogyakarta – Management
• 1981 – 1984 : SMA Negeri 1 Magelang
• 1978 – 1980 : Christian Middle School III Magelang
• 1972 – 1977 : Indonesian Christian Elementary School, Magelang
Indonesian citizen, 67 years old, born in Lombok on 23 November 1955. Served as Independent Commissioner of the Company from 2023 – present and has a term of office of up to 5 (five) years.
• 1975 – 1979 : Gadjah Mada University – Masters in Nuclear Physics Engineering
Indonesian citizen, 61 years old, born in Purwokerto on March 10 1962. Served as President Director of the Company from 1991 – present and has a term of office of up to 5 (five) years.
• 1982 – 1986 : Parahyangan University – Business Administration
• 1979 – 1982 : Kebon Dalam Semarang High School
• 1976 – 1979 : Purwokerto Sisters Middle School
• 1970 – 1976 : Purwokerto Sisters Elementary School
Indonesian citizen, 32 years old, born in Jakarta on September 4 1991. Served as Company Director from 2017 – present and has a term of office of up to 5 (five) years.
• 2010 – 2014 : Northeastern University – Business Science
• 2008 – 2010 : Pelita Harapan High School
• 2005 – 2008 : Pelita Harapan Middle School
• 2000 – 2005 : Pelita Harapan Elementary School
We take pride in our transparent, ethical, and responsible corporate governance. At PT Kusuma Megah Perdana, we view corporate governance as the foundation for our long-term success, ensuring that we achieve sustainable growth while safeguarding the interests of all our stakeholders.
At PT Kusuma Megahperdana, we are committed to making a positive impact on the community and environment around us. We believe that sustainable businesses should contribute to social well-being and the environment, providing benefits to the communities where we operate. Here are some examples of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives we have undertaken.